Specially designed to suit the needs of the independent traveller, accommodation passes offer great flexibility. Either pre-book hotels, or, if you're looking for complete freedom, pre-purchase vouchers and then reserve your accommodation as required whilst travelling – ensuring you spend your holiday seeing the sights rather than searching for somewhere to stay.
In Australia, we offer the Best Western Australia International Hotel Pass, which gives you access to over 160 hotels, motels, resorts and apartments across the country. From the Great Ocean Road to the Great Barrier Reef, you'll find accommodation ranging from modern city hotels to comfortable coastal resorts and friendly country retreats.
To avoid disappointment, we do advise pre-booking your accommodation during peak seasons as many destinations are very busy during these periods.
- Memorable experience
- Enjoy the freedom of the road
- Guided or self-guided tours
- Detailed itineraries
- Range of motorcycles
Why visit Accommodation Passes?
The Best Western Australia International Hotel Pass gives you access to over 160 hotels, motels, resorts and apartments across Australia. From the Great Ocean Road to the Great Barrier Reef you'll find accommodation ranging from modern city hotels to comfortable coastal resorts and friendly country retreats.
The accommodation is separated into 5 categories representing the hotel standard. Details of the hotels can be found on the Best Western website www.bestwestern.com.au when you click on the 'more' link when searching for a hotel.
Accommodation Pass details:
- There are no minimum or maximum night restrictions unless specified.
- Each voucher is valid for one night accommodation at a hotel of your chosen grade and must be purchased in the UK.
- You may pre-book your hotel in the UK or locally in Australia/New Zealand, but bookings are subject to availability.
- Check in is 2pm on the day of arrival and check out is 10am.
- Unless otherwise specified, hotels featured include a private en suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, television, direct dial telephone and heating/cooling (Australia only).
- All rooms can accommodate 2 adults. Some may also be suitable for families.
- There is no refund for staying in a lower standard property than the value of your voucher.
- Unused vouchers can be refunded on return