Specially designed to suit the needs of the independent traveller, accommodation passes offer great flexibility. Either pre-book hotels, or, if you're looking for complete freedom, pre-purchase vouchers and then reserve your accommodation as required whilst travelling – ensuring you spend your holiday seeing the sights rather than searching for somewhere to stay.
In New Zealand, we offer the Go Kiwi hotel voucher programme, which is the most comprehensive collection of accommodation, ensuring you have a convenient, flexible and cost effective way to travel. Established 20 years ago, the programme features over 100 hotels ranging from 3 star to 5 star in more than 46 key cities, regional and resort locations on both islands.
To avoid disappointment, we do advise pre-booking your accommodation during peak seasons as many destinations are very busy during these periods.
- Choice of accommodation
- Range of locations
- Cost effective
Why visit Accommodation Passes?
Go Kiwi hotel voucher programme is the most comprehensive collection of accommodation offering you a convenient, flexible and cost effective way to travel throughout New Zealand. Established 20 years ago, the programme offers over 100 hotels ranging from 3 star to 5 star in more than 46 key cities, regional and resort locations on both islands.
The accommodation is divided into 6 categories representing the hotel standard. Between December-March we strongly recommend you pre-book accommodation. Details of the hotels can be found on the Go Kiwi website.
Accommodation Pass details:
- There are no minimum or maximum night restrictions unless specified.
- Each voucher is valid for one night accommodation at a hotel of your chosen grade and must be purchased in the UK.
- You may pre-book your hotel in the UK or locally in Australia/New Zealand, but bookings are subject to availability.
- Check in is 2pm on the day of arrival and check out is 10am.
- Unless otherwise specified, hotels featured include a private en suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, television, direct dial telephone and heating/cooling (Australia only).
- All rooms can accommodate 2 adults. Some may also be suitable for families.
- There is no refund for staying in a lower standard property than the value of your voucher.
- Unused vouchers can be refunded on return.