Anchored on one of the most desirable beach locations in the UAE, the resort sits majestically on Saadiyat Island’s prime beach. Resembling a summer house, its sophisticated interiors offer a backdrop of refined island life and quiet understated luxury. There’s also an eye on minimising the impact on the island’s habitats and preserving this beautiful location, with initiatives to eliminate single use plastics. Guests will also find modern rooms which feature expansive sea views and panoramic suites offering floor-to-ceiling glass walls that open up to the sea breeze. There are also seven exciting dining destinations, a fantastic spa with 15 treatment rooms and activities for all ages.
- 293 rooms, suites & villas
- 7 restaurants & bars
- 3 swimming pools
- spa with Hammam
- Bodyism Gym
- children’s club (4-12 years)
- teens club (13-16 years)
- Saadiyat Beach Golf Club nearby
- free WiFi
Accommodation: In ocean deluxe rooms with bath and separate shower, seating area, mini bar, safe and balcony with stunning sea views.
- Ground floor ocean terrace rooms from £13, with an extended terrace leading out to the gardens, pool and beach
- family suites from £75, which offer a separate living room
- ocean suites from £97
- ocean terrace suites from £99
Meals: Breakfast. Half board from £42.
Transfers: 30 minutes from Abu Dhabi airport.