For a completely independent self-drive experience enjoy the freedom of a motorhome. What better way to discover the towns, national parks and incredible sights of this enormous country?
Cruise Canada RV Rental & Sales is one of Canada's largest RV companies.
Each motorhome is self-contained and includes a kitchen, a bathroom (with a hot-water shower), a generator and comfortable sleeping quarters. There are four different models to choose from: the Compact vehicle which is perfect for up to three people, Standard which can sleep five, Large which is suited to up to seven; or the Truck Camper hich can comfortably accommodate three.
Whether you're travelling as a couple, or with a family, you will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to explore at your own pace.
- Choose your own itinerary
- Quality vehicles
- Range of vehicles
- Excellent campgrounds available
- Ultimate flexible trip
Why visit Motorhomes?
19 feet long
23-25 feet long
28-30 feet long
The only motorhome in Canada with a generator.
17 feet long
Pick up and drop-off points
Availability of motorhomes vary in each city
- Statutory liability insurance
- Primary coverage up to CA$1,000,000
- Excess waiver (CA$1,000 deductible per incident)
- Vehicle pick up from 1pm and drop off between 9-11am unless earlybird departure special is purchased.
- One way rental fees
- Campground fees
- Mileage charges
- Sunday pick ups, unless early bird departure special is purchased.
- Personal kits from £34
- Vehicle provisioning kit £57 per vehicle
- Generator usage - prepaid unlimited use from £4 per night; or pay locally CA$3.50 per hour
- Unlimited Miles package supplement £114 per day (pre-payable), which gives unlimited miles throughout the rental
- Unlimited Miles Plus package supplement of £150 per day (pre-payable), which includes unlimited mileage, one vehicle departure kit, one personal kit per passenger and unlimited generator use
Important Information Motorhomes cannot be collected directly after an international flight. All guests must overnight and collect the vehicle the following day. Subject to minimum 7 night rental.
For information on the campgrounds available throughout Canada, please see the following websites: Parcs Canada: www.pc.gc.ca/en/voyage-travel/reserve Kampgrounds of America (KOA): www.koa.com/ campgrounds/#Canada
Should you wish to follow a set route, take a look at our self-drive tours, where prices are shown for a motorhome or a car. See brochure pages 18-20 for Western Canada options, page 41 for Alaska and pages 46-49 for Eastern & Atlantic Canada.
If you book at least 30 days before arrival be the first on the road during the busy high season. Also included:
- Transfers to and from the rental centre from 8.30am (designated area hotels only).
- First in line service at the rental centre.
- Vehicle departures begin at 9am and are completed no later than 12 noon.
- Late return option up to 3pm enabling you to return your vehicle as late as 3pm without penalty.
- Sunday pick ups. Subject to availability.