7 nights independent tour
Price from: £1299pp
Day 1 Travel by air or sea to Guernsey
On arrival make your own way to your hotel.
Day 2 Guernsey
The holiday really kicks off this morning, as you take a half day island tour, which takes in the lush interior, sun-trapped beaches, rugged cliffs of the south coast, and the quaint Little Chapel, which is covered in pieces of colourful crockery. The rest of the day is yours to explore independently, browse the shops or find a tea room for a refreshing drink and slice of cake.
Day 3 Guernsey
The pace picks up today as you embark on a three hour guided cycle tour from Jerbourg to the spectacular west coast. Soak up the relaxed island vibe and unmatched sea views along with the peaceful narrow lines and majestic farmhouses. The tour includes a light lunch close to Fort Grey, an old fortification turned museum.
Day 4 Guernsey
A short ferry journey takes you to Sark, arguably the most stunning of all the Channel Islands and your bicycle is the perfect way to explore its amazing beauty. A visit is included to the prized gardens of the Seigneur, the last feudal ruler of the island.
Day 5 Guernsey
The day is yours to chill and relax. A traditional cream tea is included at one of St Peter Port's top locations.
Day 6 Guernsey
Take the ferry across to Herm, by far the smallest of the islands and an ideal place for a leisurely two hour stroll around the island. Cosy beach kiosks greet you on Shell Beach, so grab an ice cream and simply enjoy the spectacular views.
Day 7 Guernsey
It's action day as you take an hour long high speed RIB Ocean Ride. Along with a different view of Herm you'll hopefully glimpse some of the remarkable wildlife, like breeding seagulls, playful seals and colourful puffins.
Day 8 Guernsey/Mainland UK
After a week of fabulous fun, return to the airport or ferry terminal for your onward journey.
* Return travel by sea as a foot passenger from Poole or by air from Birmingham, East Midlands, Exeter, Gatwick, Leeds/Bradford, Manchester, Newquay or Southampton. Other airports are available at a supplement. Prices are also available for travel by sea with your own car.
* 7 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast at Best Western Moores or St Pierre Park based on two people sharing a twin or double room.
* Half day guided Island Tour departing 10.30am from Liberation Monument in St Peter Port; 3 hour cycle tour departing 10am from Jerbourg with transfer back to the hotel; 1 hour RIB Ride departing Albert Pier in St Peter Port.
* Day trip to Sark, including return boat travel, harbour hill transport, bike hire and entrance to Seigneurie Gardens.
* Cream tea at a top St Peter Port location on day 5.
* Day trip to Herm, including return boat travel.
Car hire is available at a supplement, however each of our selected hotels is centrally situated with access to bus routes ensuring you can easily discover the island's charms. We have used the most competitive airfare, however, as prices fluctuate supplements may apply.