7 nights independent tour
Price from: £649pp
Solo traveller price from £649
Day 1 Travel by air or sea to Guernsey
On arrival make your way to your hotel. Later, maybe explore St Peter Port, where restaurants and informal cafes spill out onto vibrant squares.
Days 2-7 Guernsey
During the week you are free to explore and sightsee as you choose. To help get your bearings a half day guided island tour is included, along with two separate day trips to neighbouring Sark and Herm.
On Guernsey itself sights not to be missed include Castle Cornet; Candie Gardens; Hauteville House, which was the home of Victor Hugo during his exile here; the rather cute Little Chapel and the fascinating German Military Underground Hospital and German Occupation Museum, for all things WW2.
No visit is complete without an amble along the rugged south coast cliff paths or the long sweeping bays of the west. Alternatively, hire a bike and pedal along the narrow country lanes of the scenic interior. Make time to laze on a glorious beach with the sand between your toes, or if the urge to be more active strikes, a variety of watersports.
If in need of some retail therapy, the cobbled streets of St Peter Port feature well-known UK brand names, local boutiques and craft shops, while an array of restaurants, cafes and bistros showcase the best of local cuisine.
Day 8 Guernsey/Mainland UK
Time for last minute shopping or sightseeing, before you return to the airport for your onward journey.
* Return travel by sea as a foot passenger from Poole or by air from Birmingham, East Midlands, Exeter, Gatwick, Leeds/Bradford, Manchester, Newquay or Southampton. Other airports are available at a supplement. Prices are also available for travel by sea with your own car.
* 7 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast at Pandora, La Villette, Duke of Richmond or Old Government House (twin price based on two people sharing a twin or double room; solo price based on one person in a single room for 2 & 3* hotels or sole occupancy room for 4 & 5* hotels).
* Half day guided Island Tour with pick up/ drop off from your hotel (Sun & Wed only).
* Day trip to Herm, including return boat travel and lunch at the Mermaid Tavern.
* Day trip to Sark, including return boat travel and lunch at The Island Hall.
Car hire is available at a supplement, however each of our selected hotels is centrally situated with access to bus routes ensuring you can easily discover the island's charms. Transfers to/from port are not included for day trips. We have used the most competitive airfare, however, as prices fluctuate supplements may apply.