Based on reviews.
Centrally located amid 5 acres of woodland, the family-owned Stocks prides itself on its friendly personal service, discreet efficiency and informal style, subtly blending heritage, tradition and contemporary comforts. There are 23 rooms, the 16th Century Smuggler's Bar and award-winning fine dining room which offer a gourmet experience, while for a light lunch or snack the poolside Bistro restaurant is ideal. The health and beauty salon is located in the old stables and has a wide range of treatments, inviting swimming pools, a gym, gorgeous gardens and horse and carriage rides.
- 23 rooms
- main restaurant which offers fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere
- poolside bistro where casual dining can be enjoyed
- Smugglers Bar
- terrace which is perfect for alfresco dining in the summer months
- outdoor solar heated swimming pool (seasonal)
- splash pool for children
- jacuzzi style spa pool (adults only)
- Venus Room health and beauty facility
- horse and carriage rides
Standard rooms television, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and WiFi.
suite with interconnecting private lounge from £12.50.
no single rooms, sole occupancy on request.
Breakfast. Half board from £43 per person per day.
prices available on request.