Best Western Palace & Casino
This modern hotel is set on the beautiful Victorian promenade with fantastic views across Douglas Bay and just fifteen minutes walk from the town centre. Along with the superb setting, you'll find plenty of stylish accommodation and a host of facilities, including a leisure club with swimming pool, steam room, sauna and well equipped gym. The hotel also boasts an on-site casino, a two screen cinema and a variety of dining venues to satisfy your hunger.
- 135 rooms
- Paragon bar and restaurant which enjoys stunning views overlooking Douglas Bay
- Majestic Chinese restaurant
- Ace’s bar within the casino
- casino (photo ID required and over 18s only)
- slot machine lounge and bingo hall
- two screen cinema showing the latest blockbusters
- leisure club offering indoor swimming pool
- steam room and fully equipped gym
- free WiFi
Standard rooms with television, telephone, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
seafacing room £7, deluxe seafacing £13, sea view suite £32
sole occupancy £32
Breakfast. Half Board £25 per person per day (3 course carvery)
0-1 free by sea or from £40 by air. 2-9 from £26 by sea, or from £40 by air, including breakfast.