St Brelades Bay
From £331 pp
Based on reviews.
Set in five acres of award winning gardens, St Brelade's Bay Hotel sits opposite the beach with panoramic views across St Brelade's Bay. The hotel has a warm and relaxed atmosphere and its own indoor leisure complex along with two outdoor pools and a tennis court, making it the perfect destination for relaxing family holidays.
- 79 rooms
- The Bay Restaurant
- Pool Bar and Grill for al fresco lunches (May-Sep)
- indoor leisure complex with pool sauna steam room and gym
- 2 outdoor pools one suitable for children
- synthetic grass tennis court
- children's outdoor play area
- children's games room and television room
Inland rooms with flat screen television, telephone, internet access, hairdryer and 24 hour room service.
Garden view from £12, seafacing from £21, seafacing and balcony from £27, superior room from £38, suites on request.
Sole occupancy on request.
Breakfast. Half Board from £43 per person per day.
0-1 free by sea or from £49 by air. 2-11 from £55 by sea or from £49 by air, plus £46 per night including breakfast. Discounts are available for 12-15 years if sharing with 2 adults.
Children may only use the indoor leisure complex between 10am-12pm and 3-5pm daily.