St Brelades Bay
Set in five acres of award winning gardens, St Brelade's Bay Hotel sits opposite the beach with panoramic views across St Brelade's Bay. The hotel has a warm and relaxed atmosphere and its own indoor leisure complex along with two outdoor pools and a tennis court, making it the perfect destination for relaxing family holidays.
- 79 rooms
- The Bay Restaurant
- Pool Bar and Grill for al fresco lunches (May-Sep)
- indoor leisure complex with pool
- steam room
- spa treatment rooms and hair salon
- 2 outdoor pools
- one suitable for children
- synthetic grass tennis court
- children's outdoor play area
- children's games room and television room
Inland rooms with television, telephone, internet access, hairdryer and 24 hour room service.
Garden view from £12, seafacing from £21, seafacing and balcony from £28, superior room from £38, suites on request.
Sole occupancy on request.
Breakfast. Half Board from £45 per person per day.
0-1 free by sea or from £49 by air. 2-11 from £59 by sea or from £49 by air, plus £45 per night including breakfast. Discounts are available for 12-15 years if sharing with 2 adults.
Children may only use the indoor leisure complex between 10am-12pm and 3-5pm daily.