The Merton is just a 5 minute walk from the centre of St Helier with Howard Davis Park a short stroll away. The hotel is packed with entertainment and recreational facilities, refurbished reception, lounges, cascades and Gym and is the only hotel in Jersey to include a supervised children's club including a crèche for under 4's (fee is payable) and a Teenage Club. The Aquadome houses an indoor fun pool, complete with water slides and children's play pool and a lovely garden where you can relax by the outdoor swimming pool. There is a variety entertainment programme nightly (according to season) in the Starlight Room where you can enjoy fantastic tribute nights, the glitz and glamour of variety acts, stand-up comedy, magic and much more.
- 286 rooms
- Belvedere Restaurant serving buffet breakfasts and evening themed buffet
- Bonetti's Italian Restaurant
- Jersey Joe's 50's American Diner
- Sports Bar
- Star Room with varied entertainment programme (seasonal)
- Aquadome pool and leisure complex with flowrider surfing wave and poolside café (seasonal)
- seasonal crèche (0-4 years) and Kids Zone (4-11 years)
- XST Teenage Club (12 - 16 years July and August)
- ball court
- gardens overlooking the outdoor pool with plenty of sun loungers
- games room
- free WiFi
Standard rooms with television, telephone, Free WiFi hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
Sole occupancy on request.
Breakfast. Half Board £26 per adult per day and £13.00 per child per day.
0-1 free by sea or from £55 by air. 2-11 from £49 by sea or from £55 by air. Family room and family suites also available. Prices on request.