Duration: 7 nights independent tour
Price from: £395pp
Solo traveller price from: £449
Day 1 Mainland UK/Jersey: Travel by air or sea to Jersey. On arrival make your way to your hotel. If time allows, take the opportunity to step out for a stroll around St Helier, where you will find an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and bars.
Days 2-7 Jersey: During your week long tour you are free to explore and sightsee as you choose. To help get your bearings a full day guided island tour is included, plus admission to two top attractions: Jersey War Tunnels and La Mare Wine Estate.
Depending on your interests, you won’t be stuck for things to do and places to visit. Other top sights include Mont Orgueil castle and Elizabeth Castle; at Durrell Wildlife Park you can see some of the most critically endangered species on the planet; Corbiere Lighthouse, one of the island’s most photographed spot; and perhaps experience the story of Jersey at Jersey Heritage.
There are an incredible range of activities both on land and sea, beautiful beaches to soak up the sun; you can step out and explore the island on foot, or opt for pedal power by hiring a bike. If relaxation is more on your mind, there are a range of luxury spas across the island ensuring you leave feeling refreshed and revitalised.
Jersey also bursts with flavour with an abundance of local produce to taste and savour, so ensure you pack a healthy appetite.
Day 8 Jersey/Mainland UK: All too soon, it’s time to bid farewell to Jersey as you return to the airport for your onward journey.
* Return travel by sea as a foot passenger from Poole or by air from Belfast, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle or Southend. Other airports are available at a supplement. Prices are also available for travel by sea with your own car.
* 7 nights hotel accommodation at Norfolk, Mayfair, Pomme d'Or or Grand with daily breakfast (twin price based on two people sharing a twin or double room; solo price based on one person in a single or sole occupancy room which is advised at time of booking).
* Full day guided Island Tour with pick up/drop off from your hotel.
* Admission to Jersey War Tunnels.
* Admission to La Mare Wine Estate
Car hire is available at a supplement. However, each of our selected hotels is centrally situated with access to bus routes ensuring you can easily discover the island's charms. Transfers to/from the Jersey War Tunnels and La Mare Wine Estate are not included. We have used the most competitive airfare, however, as prices fluctuate supplements may apply.