Duration: 7 nights independent tour
Solo traveller price from: £475
Day 1 Travel by air or sea to Jersey
On arrival make your way to your hotel. If time allows, take the opportunity to step out for a stroll around St Helier, where you will find an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and bars.
Days 2-7 Jersey
During your week long tour you are free to explore and sightsee as you choose. To help get your bearings a full day guided island tour is included, plus admission to two top attractions: Jersey War Tunnels and La Mare Wine Estate.
Depending on your interests, you won’t be stuck for things to do and places to visit. Other top sights include Mont Orgueil castle and Elizabeth Castle; at Durrell Wildlife Park you can see some of the most critically endangered species on the planet; discover the iconic Corbiere Lighthouse, one of the island’s most photographed spots; and perhaps experience the story of the island at Jersey Heritage.
Get further acquainted with the island by exploring the miles of beautiful bays and beaches, by stepping out on foot or perhaps opting for pedal power and hiring a bike. Alternatively, soak up island life through the incredible range of activities available on both land and sea or, if relaxation is more on your mind, there are a range of luxury spas across the island ensuring you leave feeling refreshed and revitalised.
Jersey also bursts with flavour with an abundance of local produce to taste and amazing eating experiences to savour, so ensure you pack a healthy appetite.
Day 8 Jersey/Mainland UK
All too soon, it’s time to bid farewell to Jersey as you return to the airport or harbour for your return journey.
* Return travel by sea as a foot passenger from Poole or by air from Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Liverpool, Luton or Manchester. Other airports are available at a supplement. Prices are also available for travel by sea with your own car.
* 7 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast at either Norfolk, Merton, Pomme d'Or or Grand (twin price based on two people sharing a twin or double room; solo price based on one person in a single or sole occupancy room which is advised at time of booking).
* Full day guided Island Tour with pick up/drop off from your hotel.
* Admission to Jersey War Tunnels.
* Admission to La Mare Wine Estate
Car hire is available at a supplement. However, each of our selected hotels is centrally situated with access to bus routes ensuring you can easily discover the island's charms. Transfers to/from the Jersey War Tunnels and La Mare Wine Estate are not included. We have used the most competitive airfare, however, as prices fluctuate supplements may apply.