Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort and Spa
From £89 pp
Based on reviews.
This secluded resort is set on exquisite Pantai Dalit Beach surrounded by 400 acres of lush tropical vegetation, including a unique nature reserve, home to some amazing animals including the flying fox. There are many options for relaxing including the magnificent spa, an ecologically friendly championship 18 hole golf course, watersports, tennis, horse riding and a fun filled children's club. Well-appointed rooms, spread over two wings, are luxuriously furnished and the enticing range of restaurants offer both Asian and contemporary western cuisine.
- 499 rooms
- 5 restaurants
- 3 bars
- 2 swimming pools
- one exclusively for the Ocean Wing
- fitness centre
- The Spa
- adjoining Dalit Bay Golf Club
- children's club 5-11 years (8am-7pm)
- nature reserve where activities include hiking to a peak followed by breakfast with a view or a night walk with night vision goggles to observe nocturnal wildlife
- shuttle bus to Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru and Kota Kinabalu
- free WiFi
In deluxe rooms with air-conditioning, bath/shower, mini fridge and balcony.
deluxe garden view rooms, deluxe sea view rooms, Ocean Wing premier garden view rooms, premier seaview rooms (5* luxury) with bath on balcony which include breakfast served in Oceano Restaurant, daily mini bar, pre-dinner cocktails and canapés in the garden area and use of an exclusive pool and garden area.
45 minutes from Kota Kinabalu airport.