Atlantis, The Palm Dubai
3 nights from £849 pp
This iconic, ocean-themed resort sits within 113 acres on the crescent of The Palm Jumeirah. Combining luxurious rooms and suites with exceptional recreational and entertainment attractions as well as restaurants to suit all tastes and styles be it award-winning fine dining or family friendly, it is a truly unforgettable experience. Don't miss Atlantis Aquaventure, an incredible waterpark and marine animal destination, with record breaking waterslides and Dubai's largest aquarium plus adorable dolphins and sea lions.
- 1548 rooms & suites
- 23 restaurants and bars
- 2 swimming pools (one for families)
- Atlantis Aquaventure incorporating Aquaventure Waterpark, Lost Chambes Aquarium, Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point
- Ambassador Lagoon marine habitat
- ShuiQi Spa & Fitness
- children's club (3-12 years)
- Wavehouse family entertainment centre which includes a restaurant, bar, terrace, wave rider, bowling alley and soft-play arena
- early arrival/late departure lounge
- free WiFi
In ocean king rooms with air-conditioning, bath and separate shower, mini bar, safe and balcony with views of either the Arabian Gulf or The Palm Jumeirah.
Palm king rooms * Imperial Club rooms with private check-in, access to the newly designed Imperial Club lounge with complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening drinks, private beach access, airport transfers and free entry to the children’s club * one bed Terrace Club suites and Lost Chambers suites with Imperial Club benefits.
40 minutes from Dubai airport.