Shangri La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa - Al Waha
Al Waha, "The Oasis", is the largest of the two hotels at the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa which nestles in between the dramatic backdrop of rugged mountains and the pristine waters of the Sea of Oman. Ideal for families or the young at heart, Al Waha lives up to its name, with several swimming pools merging to form a serene oasis, while date palms and traditional Dhofari architecture remind you that you are in Arabia.
- 262 rooms & suites
- 19 restaurants & bars
- 6 swimming pools
- 500 metre lazy river
- children's pool & club
- games zone
- Splashpad water play area with a fully shaded area
- Chi Spa
- internet café
- adventure zone
- mini golf
- boat trips
- dive centre (swimming lessons for children)
- dolphin watching
- turtle sanctuary where guests can see green and hawskbill turtles from Jan-Jul
- sailing lessons
- Omani Heritage Village featuring an amphitheatre, local exhibits and shops
- free shuttle to downtown and Muttrah Souk
- free WiFi
In superior rooms with air-conditioning, bath and separate shower, mini bar, safe and balcony or terrace.
Al Waha superior sea view rooms which are closer to the beach * executive sea view* interconnecting family rooms * one bedroom suites
Breakfast. Half board and full board available.
45 minutes from Muscat airport.