Gal Oya Lodge
Gal Oya Lodge sits unobtrusively within lush jungle surroundings just outside the border of this little-known national park. Simple but stylish bungalows are each carefully situated with their own private views, giving guests the impression of being alone in the wild. A choice of daily activities is offered while food is locally sourced or grown in the organic garden. Why not join the Sri Lankan cooking class during your stay?
- 9 one bedroom bungalows and 1 two bedroom villa
- swimming pool
- guided jeep and boat safaris
- nature walks with a naturalist
- chance to meet the indigenous Vedda (aboriginal people of Sri Lanka)
- mountain bikes
- cooking class
- wildlife training and research facility
In one bedroom bungalows with king size bed, ceiling fan, indoor and outdoor showers and veranda. No air-conditioning, televisions or telephones.
A la carte full board (plus light snacks and tea/coffee all day).